Covid-19 Health and Safety Measures
The health and safety of our staff and customers is our priority.
As rules and protocols change, so will we. Please check back for any updates.
June 11, 2021
Current Measures Until Further Notice
Effective June 11, 2021, we are open again for In Store shopping as part of Ontario's Stage 1 Reopening. All locations will be open at 15% capacity until further notice.
Continuous Safety Precautions for ALL locations
Masks/Face Covering MUST be worn.
Maintain social distancing as much as possible.
All Staff and Customers must answer "No" to all the following screening questions before entering:
1. Do you have any of the following new or worsening symptoms or signs?
Symptoms should not be chronic or related to other known causes or conditions.
Fever or chills
Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
Sore throat, trouble swallowing
Runny nose/stuffy nose or nasal congestion
Decrease or loss of smell or taste
Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
Not feeling well, extreme tiredness, sore muscles
2. Have you travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
3. Have you had close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19?
Results of Screening Questions
• If you answered NO to all questions from 1 through 3, you may enter.
• If you answers YES to any questions from 1 through 3, you have not passed the self-assessment. You are advised to go home to self-isolate immediately and contact your health care provider or Telehealth Ontario (1 866-797-0000) to find out if you need a COVID-19 test.
We encourage you to continue to use our website's "Get and Estimate" form and/or phone your order in. During these times, we would also like to thank everyone for your commitment to us. We appreciate your patience and support!