Covid-19 Health and Safety Measures
The health and safety of our staff and customers is our priority.
As rules and protocols change, so will we. Please check back for any updates.
April 8, 2021
Current Measures Until Further Notice
Effective April 8, 2021, we are following the restrictions of the latest provincial lockdown/stay at home order.
All of our locations will continue to offer curbside pick up and delivery but there is NO in store shopping.
We encourage you to use the website's "Get and Estimate" or phone your order in ahead of time so we have the opportunity to get it prepared. Phone numbers are listed below. We strive to turn your orders around as quickly as possible and we thank you in advance for your patience and support.
Continuous Safety Precautions for ALL locations
Masks/Face Covering MUST be worn.
Maintain social distancing as much as possible.
All Staff and Customers must answer "No" to all the following screening questions before entering:
1. Do you have any of the following new or worsening symptoms or signs?
Symptoms should not be chronic or related to other known causes or conditions.
Fever or chills
Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
Sore throat, trouble swallowing
Runny nose/stuffy nose or nasal congestion
Decrease or loss of smell or taste
Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
Not feeling well, extreme tiredness, sore muscles
2. Have you travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
3. Have you had close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19?
Results of Screening Questions
• If you answered NO to all questions from 1 through 3, you may enter.
• If you answers YES to any questions from 1 through 3, you have not passed the self-assessment. You are advised to go home to self-isolate immediately and contact your health care provider or Telehealth Ontario (1 866-797-0000) to find out if you need a COVID-19 test.